Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lydia update


Everyone is showing a lot of concern for Lydia - I appreciate that! Many of you are asking, "How is she doing?"
She is always very weak and fragile. She is always cold and sleepy. This morning she fell asleep in Paul's lap at the kitchen table during family worship. (This is highly unusual since we had just finished breakfast).
She is oblivious to our concerns. She is loved and happy, but she doesn't think much of "being sick." She is so very sweet, she has the best temperament to handle this illness (whatever it is). She is teaching me more daily about having "faith like a child." She has no worries, she just goes with the flow. As long as she has a parent to snuggle, she is all love and sunshine!

No comments: