Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

School pictures

Above: Kids are ready for family worship.
Below: Joshua is safe in his pen while we do school.
Nelson practices his pre-writing - with his tongue out!
Why is Lydia in mittens? I don't know! It must be a two-year -old thing!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh what fun pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Thanks for "stopping by" the other day. It's nice to meet other homeschool mommies!