Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Has Lydia experienced complete healing?

As you know, Lydia has been weak and frail for a long time. She typically has no appetite and she sleeps about 18 hours a day. This morning she got up and ate a large breakfast (almost as many eggs as Paul). She ran around all morning playing. She left her blanket in her bed. And, she said "I'm hungry" before lunch. As far as memory serves me, I have never heard her allude to hunger before! I cried happy tears. Our God is a healing God. Is it possible that He has completely healed Lydia - thus showing all tests negative? Only time will tell.

No comments: