Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's not Rheumatoid!!!

I got a few of my test results back this morning. I DO NOT have rheumatoid arthritis! That's good news! (But, I still have painful, swollen joints).

My scores showed that I was low on B12, but they are NOT going to give me the shots. They want me to take vitamins for a month and then recheck.

Also, I am anemic (again/still). I will be taking Iron twice a day and will recheck that in a month as well.

Anyone have any vitamins that they really recommend? Right now we take the cheap ones we buy at Sam's Club. Paul is willing to pay more if we know something is worth his money! (Especially if it means I can be a "normal" mom.)

No comments: