Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nature Walk

I mentioned the other day that I live in a homeschool paradise (that is, my country yard). Today we went on a nature expedition to identify a flowering oak tree. In that pin oak tree we saw an Apple Gall Wasp's gall (think circular cocoon) in a tree. You have to go read about this fascinating insect! How can anyone with eyes believe in evolution? But, I guess it is all about the condition of your spiritual eyes.

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
2 Cor 4:3-4 (KJV)

No comments: