Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Vitamins

I just ordered SuperMom Vitamins, upon recommendation of Kim C. over at InAShoe.com. I hope they are as good as the reviews made them sound. I will let you know in a couple weeks how I am feeling.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Bethany,
Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you are having such pain! I am not sure what you know or have read about, and I know each person takes "advice" differently, so feel free to ignore :-) Have you looked into going on a raw diet? Has anyone talked to you about that yet? It will be good to rule things out via the medical testing, but in the mean time I think it may help you. I have read many, many testimonies of people with pain, swollen joints, etc. that have gone on to be pain free. I think it may be worth a try, ,although granted a lot harder to "do". I went on it for a while and got rid of a couple of problems. Now granted it's the diet that does you in and the raw diet that helps you out, soooooo going off of it may bring back symptoms. However, it may be that you would have to go close to 100% raw for a couple of months for your body to heal, then move to adding cooked food, until you start to see a negative reaction. Again, it may be worth a try, and it may help while you are waiting to find some answers. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer.
Kerri

Bethany W. said...

Kerri,
Thanks for your input. I am going to try out the new vitamins before I make any dietary changes. I am just not sure I have the discipline and stamina for a new food regimen. But, I will remember your suggestion if I change my mind.