Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bethany update 2

Bethany came home late Monday evening. She went back to the doctor immediately Tuesday morning and had a MRI Tuesday evening. They determined that she has bulging disks and needs bed rest until things return to normal. She is holding up as best she can. Please continue to pray.Beth thanks you for your prayers. It will be several days before she will be able to get up and around again.
Paul

No comments: