Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bethany update

We had to have Bethany transported by the paramedics to the hospital. She could not even get up off the floor without intense debilitating pain. She is still at the hospital and I have no idea how she is at this time, when I left she was on her way to radiology and had just been administered some pain medication and muscle relaxers. I had to come home to be with the kids this evening. Beth's mother is on call to bring her home this evening if she is released. It looks as if she may be staying overnight. This is the worst she has ever had it. Thank you for your continued prayers. I will keep her blog updated as things progress.
Paul

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Jeremiah and I are continuing to pray. We also pray for peace for the children as I am sure it can be very stressful for them to see Mommy in pain and having to leave.

Kerri

Anonymous said...

Richard and I are praying too, Bethany.

We love you!
Krista

Nan Baker said...

May God's mighty power heal you and give you strength.
Nan in Oklahoma