Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, June 13, 2008

The invalid returns

Thank you, friends, for all your prayers! Thanks to my wonderful husband you were kept up-to-date! You can all pray for blessings for the friends and family who watched my kids, cooked meals, and did my laundry!!!

I am walking very little. I can sit up very little. As I write I am sitting on a pillow on the office chair. I am going to try not to take any heavy-duty pain meds today. Just so you know, they did a pregnancy test before administering any narcotics or doing any X-rays. We would NOT have allowed any big-time drugs if I had been expecting. (Make sure you do the same if you ever end up in the ER! I am not sure that it is standard care, I asked them to do the test first.)

I am not able to bend down yet, so no: dishes, cooking, laundry, picking up toys, etc.

The kids are behaving TERRIBLY!!! It may take weeks to get them back on track!

Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments: