Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Manual Labor, Here I come!

We are leaving this evening to go back to Boonville, MO for more manual labor! I look forward to it, it is good to work! I will not be able to post any comments, because I will be away from the computer until Wednesday (July 2) or Thursday (July 3). I sure do miss my blog while I am away! Even if I had a notebook/laptop, I really doubt that I could find good service in the boonies... Plus, when would I have time?! I thought about trying to get to the public library, but I can't post with 4 kids in tow! As for working from my phone... we are too stingy to use the internet on our cells! We don't even use the text message function, because of excess cost. (You know me, the woman who won't use air conditioning and disposable diapers because of cost refuses to use these handy electronic devices). So, it is so long for now!

No comments: