Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Job search update

A quick note to let you all know that Paul passed his first test with the MO Dept of Corrections. In mid-August he will take the physical portion of the testing. I am guessing that if he can throw a bale of hay 7 tiers high onto a waist-high trailer that he ought to do ok on the physical fitness test. Looks like Paul may be working for the prison come September!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Wow! How amazing! Waiting on the Lord is always an interesting ride :-) I love your moving tips. We have moved like 14 in 12 years so I thought just maybe I had a tip or two to add, but you got it ALL covered! I pray all the packing is done well in advanced so that you have peace over it. I love the post on TV! Excellent, excellent!!!! I will have to post a link right to it on my blog.

Have a great day!

Kerri