Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the farm

Paul and Lydia take a minute to snuggle.
Rebecca and Paul go for a ride.
Paul's dad throws a bale on the trailer. Can you believe he's 70?!
Trying something different with the camera... I was driving trying to capture Paul stacking bales on top.
Nelson spends most of his time climbing mountains of hay bales, the boy has no fear.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

love the farm pictures!! reminds me of how fulfilling it is when we enjoy "simple life" of getting up early, working hard, and going to bed tired and fulfilled. What a wonderful thing for your family!!

Bethany W. said...

It feels good to work! I am so glad to have a healthy body that can do such manual labor!