Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Extra sleep

Don't forget to set your clocks back this Saturday night (Nov. 1), before you go to bed.
I love to "Fall Back!" One extra hour of sleep.
Why is it that in college I saw it as an extra hour to hang out with friends... now it is an extra hour to sleep...?

No comments: