Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, October 17, 2008

I bribe my family to come to my blog with pictures. Here are our most recent of each kid. Taken y-day in my yard.

Joshua 15 months.



Lydia 3 years with "Tiger" 2 months.




Rebecca, age 6. She's a real goose sometimes.


Nelson, almost 5, with "Blondie" 6 months.


I love pictures of the kids backs as they walk along. So precious.

No comments: