Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Extra day of work

In my post Power of Prayer, I asked you all to pray for our financial state. Then, I posted about the Small Things God was already doing to get us through.

Today is just a continuation of praise for what God is doing in this specific situation. Usually Paul has Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off work. Then, he has every other Wednesday off. This was to be his 4 day weekend, but he got offered a chance to work today! We took it as an answer to prayer, even though he had no desire to give up his "weekend." So, he may end up having over time on the next paycheck! OR, if he gets Thanksgiving off (which is not likely, people want their satellites working for all the big games!) he will not lose any hours! Either way, this extra day of wok is a blessing.

No comments: