Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Praise for the Small things

I said that I would post as God answered our collective prayers. I have one thing to be grateful for already. (Two actually) It was almost 60 today, so I had two loads of laundry line dry. I put another load to hang throughout the house... that is always good for the humidity in the house too ;)
Paul took apart the dryer and took parts into the appliance store... we did NOT need a new element, we just needed a new sensor. So, that fix only cost $30. I praise God for my handy husband!!!
Also, weather is supposed to be decent... maybe, just maybe, the gas left in the propane tank will last 11 days till the next pay day!

No comments: