Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What did you do for Thanksgiving?

Every Mommy Blogger I see has pictures of her kids helping to prepare the big turkey feast. I have no such pictures. We do not plan to do a big feast, Paul is working today. We may go over to my inlaw's house later - depending on Lydia's runny nose, Nelson's cough, and Paul's really bad cough (that makes him lightheaded and dizzy.)

Anyway, here is how we spent our morning.... in school! We had a great time, learning about Thanksgiving, talking about Pilgrims, "Indians," the Mayflower, it was great. Here are pictures of the kids as they color their pictures of the Mayflower (courtesy of abcteach.com).
Poor Becca is all alone at the big table, because she outgrew the little table, and Nelson is just not quite tall enough to write at the big table.
Rebecca is a very deliberate artist, no scribbling here!

Joshie doesn't want to be left out! He attends many days in school too. I guess he's our mascot!

The kids are so patient to let Joshie color on their masterpieces!

No comments: