We mopped up all the gunk we could. Paul did most of the mopping, because my back was already getting sore from the day's work.
I took a break from putting their room together to catch a few grins!
And, lastly, what we have all been waiting for -
Ta Dah! The room looks a million times better (even with the peeling wall paper!) I took this picture this morning, so Joshua is screaming something to be interpreted as "Get me out!" Take note: The beds are made and I did NOT make them!
I have arranged the room differently from what it was before. With this new set up, the kids can reach both sides of the bed to make it with greater ease.
We all slept well last night. Lydia is not coughing or sniffling. There are no snot towers dripping from her poor nose! I know we have a lot more work to do, but we have made significant progress!
I feel better about my house now - much better. This project has helped my attitude tremendously!