Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, December 12, 2008

The After Pictures

We mopped up all the gunk we could. Paul did most of the mopping, because my back was already getting sore from the day's work.

I took a break from putting their room together to catch a few grins!

And, lastly, what we have all been waiting for -

Ta Dah! The room looks a million times better (even with the peeling wall paper!) I took this picture this morning, so Joshua is screaming something to be interpreted as "Get me out!" Take note: The beds are made and I did NOT make them!
I have arranged the room differently from what it was before. With this new set up, the kids can reach both sides of the bed to make it with greater ease.

We all slept well last night. Lydia is not coughing or sniffling. There are no snot towers dripping from her poor nose! I know we have a lot more work to do, but we have made significant progress!

I feel better about my house now - much better. This project has helped my attitude tremendously!

4 comments:

Steve and Paula said...

Ohhhh, its beautiful!
I love real wood floors. We realy wanted to put in real wood here, but the cost was beyond prohibitive, so we settled for fake wood.

So glad everyone is feeling better.
God Bless,
Paula

Ryan and Sandi said...

Looks great! What a job! And I'm thankful to hear that Lydia's feeling so much better. Good work. :)

Gretchen Magruder said...

what a lovely improvement!! Just looking at the pictures makes me breathe easier!!

Bethany W. said...

Thank you all for your compliments, both here and in e-mails!

I am struggling with pride on this job well done. That is part of the reason I was willing to show how badly the walls need re-done!

I will try not to let your compliments go to my head!

Bethany