Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Monday, December 15, 2008

At least...

... I have indoor plumbing. (most of the time)


At least... I still have my sense of humor. When Paul went into the crawl space to assess how many of our hot water pipes are frozen, I turned on Vivaldi's Winter (from his Four Seasons) as mood music.

At least... the pipe did not bust.

Many apologies to Grandpa Jim who spent time preparing the floor for linoleum. But, at least we now know why there was a hole cut in the bathroom floor.

No comments: