Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Confess...

The baby spends most days in footed pajamas.

It is just so much easier than looking for his pants, shoes, and socks each time he pulls them off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there were days I could stay in my pajamas all day - footed or otherwise! Ah the life! My confession: My young'n has spent 4 days in the same shirt - sleep/daytime.

-Mrs. B.

MamaArcher said...

I finally got you added to the QF blogroll but your email came back undeliverable. Please email me so I can send you the code for your blog and have your correct email address. You can find my email in my profile.
Thanks!

Steve and Paula said...

:o) Perfect!
Paula