Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Confess...

When my husband is not here for lunch, the children and I eat off of paper towels.

We always buy the select-a-size paper towels (in bulk), and we each use one small section for our lunch.

2 comments:

Steve and Paula said...

Thats better than I do sometimes LOL! I don't allow paper towels in our home, so sometimes my hand does good enough for me....oh my....how civilized we are...
Paula

Bethany W. said...

Paula,

Civilized - yep, guilty as charged.

Bethany