Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pain in the back... literally

If you have been with my blog for a few months, then you know that I have back problems. Last time it was diagnosed as "bulging disks." When my back goes "out" I require bedrest. Last time my back went out, Paul was only working 4-8am with UPS. (His ministry hours were flexible). And, my church family and actual family helped immensely with kids and chores. This time - I have no help. I know that today is probably my last day of walking erect for a while, unless God intervenes on my behalf!

Also, Joshua has Croup!

I cannot post any more at this time about my condition or Joshua's. I cannot sit here at the desk any longer. I gotta go lie down. Please pray, I need help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Bethany!
I read your blog fairly often.

God bless you and yours.
Ruby

Ryan and Sandi said...

We are praying for you and your family today. It must be really difficult, and we pray that God will strengthen your back and help you keep an attitude that pleases him.
Sandi (and/for Ryan)

Stasee said...

I have already said a quick prayer for your back. I hope that you get you get to feeling better. I have a bad back, have had back surgery for 4 herniated disc, so I know what you are going thru.