Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Staying warm

Besides all the layers of clothes, how are we staying warm? Take a look

video We are dressing like we are Eskimos this morning. This is the perfect time to study Alaska! We just did a YouTube video search on Alaska + kayak, what fun! Today I am wearing a suedecloth skirt, a cotton slip, flannel pajama pants, and knit leggings. Oh, and I have on two pairs of socks. The kids are all multi-layered too. The Baby is in footed pajamas, over a long sleeve shirt. And, he has a fleece coat on outside his pajamas. I don't think that the kids are cold at all!

No comments: