Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We have gas

ahem... I mean, we have propane.

When the gas man came (at about 4:30 pm) we had 0% in our propane tank. It could have been a lot worse! Our tank is now at 40%.

3 comments:

Arthur Sido said...

We ran out of propane a couple of times when we lived further north in Michigan, and where we lived it got really cold. Luckily we had a wood burner, so that kept the house warm but it is not fun not having hot water to shower or wash dishes in.

Bethany W. said...

You mean that my financial planning, banker friend, actually ran out of propane? I don't believe it. I thought those kinds of oversights never happened to you "numbers" guys.

Hee, hee.
Bethany

Arthur Sido said...

Believe me, I am horrible with both numbers and money. I am however good at schmoozing, and in financial services that is FAR more important!