Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Imitation

Yesterday I posted some of my favorite resolutions from Jonathan Edwards.

Reread this resolution:
54. Whenever I hear anything spoken in conversation of any person, if I think it would be praiseworthy in me, Resolved to endeavor to imitate it. July 8, 1723.

Now, go read this!!!

That is a lot to try to imitate...

I do not think that I can reasonably change my eye color...

Well, there are plenty of other things that I can work towards!

1 comment:

Steve and Paula said...

Don't you just love that blog?
Paula