Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Laughing at Rebecca

My six year old, Rebecca, is learning to read. She has been a little over-confident, thinking that she can spell anything. This morning I found names written on the kids' cups (which she kindly filled).
The phonics are in place, just not the right letters to make the sounds.

Nelson = Nelsin
Lydia = Liteu
Joshua = Joshuwu

I thought you might get a laugh from that this morning.

3 comments:

Steve and Paula said...

Oh how cute! Were you able to get pics for posterity?
Paula

Bethany W. said...

Paula,

No pics, I wrote it on the blog for posterity. I should take a pic though... I'll go see if the writing has worn off (I doubt it, she used a sharpie)

Bethany

Ruby said...

Gorjus!!!