Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Monday, January 26, 2009

School with You Tube

You Tube is an endless supply of teaching tools! This morning we watched the space shuttle Discovery take off. And, we watched the landing of the space shuttle Enterprise. Then we looked at the Evolution of the US Aircraft Carrier (be sure to turn your volume off, the music gave me a headache!). And, of course we watched a jet take off from an aircraft carrier. Lastly, we watched a computer simulation of a Tomcat launching and landing. This was fun, because it shows the gauges inside the cockpit, while landing.