Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grand Re-Opening

My kitchen is back in business (so to speak).

The lighting is not the best (it is dark and snowy today), the florescent lights make the walls looks very minty. The walls look best in natural lighting!

I will go over the white bead board sometime in the future. It will still be white. I like the contrast. And, I plan to add a chair rail eventually. The curtains will stay up till I get motivated to sew new ones. We will also be changing the light switches and plates to all white.

Did you see that I have my "island" clear again!? (Technically, it is a peninsula) My oven range is cleared off too! I was able to cook dinner last night, but we ate it in the school room - again. I am SO glad to have my kitchen table back!

No comments: