Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, February 27, 2009

More Paint Pics

Rebecca took some pics of me while I stood on the counter. Who needs a ladder? The counter is more stable! I think she was being artistic with this one, she told me "Look, Mommy, I made a diamond."
This other one shows the color of the walls well. I am not sure the old red gingham curtains will match... but they will have to do for a while!

I do not have a clue how to get the ceiling trim where there is no counter to stand on. (We have 9 feet ceilings). Anyone have an Uncle Goliath who lives in central MO? No? Maybe I should borrow a ladder from a neighbor...

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Your reno is going great! I was happy just to get things tidied here this a.m. after a busy week. You have me dreamng of some paint jobs - but it's not really my thing. We live in a "Queenslander" with high ceilings as well. Great for air circulation, not so great for cleaning, painting and spiders, eh?
Ruby

Bethany W. said...

Ruby,

"Queenslander?" I don't suppose I will find that in Webster's... care to teach me what that means? Bonus points to you, if you can describe it without using any other words that I don't know!

Bethany