Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Slowing Down

I got a lot of work done yesterday, but I am slowing down today!

Paul came home late last night, but agreed to move the refrigerator and oven away from the wall for me. Behind those, we found more wallpaper to be stripped. After I peeled that paper off I was exhausted! I went to bed without even reading!

This morning I was woken up at 8am by a loud THUD, that brought immediate panic. Was that the door? Who escaped? But, worse yet... after a short delay, I heard Wahhhh... Baby Joshua (who is now 19 months old) escaped his CRIB! Rebecca got to him first and brought him to me. I snuggled Joshie until he could breath normally again (as opposed to sobbing in fear/pain).

Looks like our family will be doing some bedroom adjustments... I will look on Craig's List for a bed today.
Lydia will have to move out of the toddler bed. She can move into the queen with Rebecca. So, I need to find a bed for Nelson. All three have shared a bed before, but the mattress was on the floor... and one kid was often found in the morning on the hard floor.

(Updated 10am same day - we used to have two cribs. The other one converted to a toddler bed... is that in the attic? Did I keep that? I will have to get Paul to go up and look in the attic. I ain't goin' up there!)

I can do this... I think I can, I think I can, I think... I think I want to go back to bed.

I will not likely do any work on the house until 3 littl'uns are down for a nap. (At which point in time I need to trim, paint, and trim... I think I can, I think I can...)

And, did I mention - all meals are being eaten in the homeschool room!?

No comments: