Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, February 6, 2009

So very tired

Since Tuesday night, I have eaten the equivalent of what I normally eat at one meal. I am not on a diet, I simply have no appetite. I wish I could eat, though, I keep getting a little weaker every hour. My arms are so tired I cannot pick up baby. And, I want to cry with each blanket I hang on the outdoor clothesline. I am so very weak, so very tired. I hope food starts looking better soon.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Praying for you!

AT this time I would encourage you to sing praise to God or just start thanking Him for everything, bad and good. Lift Him up even in your weakness.
I'm so glad you shared this, we will pray.

Neh 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Ruby said...

Praying for you too!
This is when internet friendships are hard. If you lived close by we could make a meal and come over to help out. But knowing that the brethren are in prayer is a great encouragement.
May the Lord renew your strength this day.
Ruby

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. My mom's sage advice was sometimes "just muddle through" and that got me through some yuck. I guess she know things don't stay the same and we have to get to the other side of whatever it is.

-Mrs B