Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

You Have GOT to be Kidding

Our pregnant cat had her kittens last night... in the house... in the living room... on the white carpet...

I got a maximum of 2 hours sleep last night. And, now I cannot snooze all day or one of four kitty-loving children may squish the life out of a rat-sized-fur-covered-four-hour-old-kitten.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

3 comments:

Ante Family Agrarians said...

LOL! You make me laugh, thanks!
Hope you can get some rest soon...
Peace, Kris

Bethany W. said...

Kris,
At least one of us is laughing!

I should be reveling in this free homeschool science project unfolding in my home... but I am just too tired to appreciate it!

Bethany

Steve and Paula said...

Life is great huh?
Its funny how things like that happen. Murphy's Law gets far to much exercise!
Enjoy those kitties :o)
Paula