Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cat Eviction

The kitties got evicted from the house today. We found a nice, out of the way home for them. Their new home comes complete with canine policing protection... Daisy sleeps on the front porch most nights. The cats are getting stronger and moving around more, it was time to give Tiger Mama a nudge out of her comfort zone. Plus, she was starting to take advantage of our babysitting! She has been staying out all night making us worry about whether or not she will return to feed the little ones... it is time for her to move out.

1 comment:

Arthur Sido said...

Sounds like momma cat was embracing the spirit of the new administration. Let someone else take care of your offspring!