Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

La Fiesta

Rebecca will turn 7 on Sunday, and she chose a Mexican restaurant for her birthday dinner (a big treat from Grandpa and Grandma S).
She loved all the attention of their singing and noise-making! And, she adored the sombrero!

At the end of their silly serenade, they put a plate of whip cream in her face!
Tastes good!
Joshua likes the fried tortillas!
Big bites from a little girl!

These are my parents with Nelson.

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Looks like you had fun! Your children are so sweet.