Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Till

We borrowed Dad's John Deere 730 for our spring till. Paul was VERY happy to dig in the dirt.
This is considered an antique tractor with its mere 2 cylinder engine.

Look at the rich Missouri dirt!


2 comments:

Steve and Paula said...

Tilling the garden! Man am I jealous! In a good way of course LOL!
I am going to seed my tomatos and eggplan in our windowsill today though.
May your garden be plentiful this year.
Paula

Paul Woods said...

"mere two cylinder" I'll have you to know that those mere two cylinders produce 58 horsepower ;)