Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Whole Truth

Things I actually said this week:

"Joshua, no standing on the kitchen table." (It was between meals, and he wanted to snack on some grapes...)

"Nelson, put down that hammer."

"Joshua, put down that kitten!" (As in the 2 week old kittens)

"No scissors, Joshua!"

Things the children actually said to me:

"Mommy, you are not a bad cook. You're just not a good cook." (Rebecca)

"When will we get our own New Jersey cow?" (Rebecca)

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Love It!
My Boys love making guns out of anything available and I've been heard to yell out the backyard (to the horror of neighbours) Boys, drop those weapons!!!:o)
Ruby

Arthur Sido said...

You haven't truly lived as a parent until you hear...

"Dad, there is a goat in the house"