It is a heartening thing to know that people literally all over the world are praying for you! And, these past weeks, I have received multiple emails from blog friends assuring me of their prayers for my health. And, it seems that God is restoring my health. At this point, I don't know if it is a permanent type of healing or another remission brought on by weather.
- I can do dishes without dropping any
- I can do dishes without hand pain and cramping
- I can stand to do dishes without my knees and ankles getting so sore that I limp the rest of the day
- Last week, I could not lift my arm to write on the dry erase board for school. Today I taught school all by myself with no pain!
- I could have gotten up easily at 5 this morning
- I have not taken a nap today (And will not, because the kids will be up any minute)
- I walked up and down the driveway today... I even RAN a few yards to "race" Nelson on a bike. I could have cried (ok, I am crying now...) because, a few weeks ago - I thought I would never run again! I wasn't sure if I would ever walk again!
These are all great improvements. I hope they will last!
Another thing... though I do not like being sick/disabled, I see some value to it. I have never been more sure of Paul's love for me as I am today. I have heard him cry for me, while he thought I was sleeping. I watched him serve me again and again. He has been a most humble servant to me in my weakness. While our marriage is not perfect, I have no doubts of his love for me.
I don't ever want to paint a glossy, perfect family portrait on my blog. I seek to be authentic. I am just reporting the best news I have today, while conveniently leaving out the 2 milks spills at breakfast, the apple juice spill and lunch, etc...