Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

The doctor's office called first thing this morning - all my labs are normal. I asked about Celiac's disease, and he said that I do not fit the profile. He also said that Celiac's is diagnosed in such a way that I could not have it done during pregnancy.

So... No answers. The doctor heartily agrees that what I am going through is NOT pregnancy related. But, he said he will leave any further testing to my OB (which I will not get to see for 2 weeks yet).

I am heartily discouraged. I will not put on airs of pretending that I am enjoying this trial. I am not. I do not doubt that God is using this for my good and for His glory, but I am not enjoying it. Maybe some day I will appreciate it and value it for the refining fire it is... someday.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Thanks! Appreciate the update. Keeping you in prayer, dear sister.

Bobbie-Jo said...

Oooh. *sigh*

Praying for you again.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for strength for today for you. Just do what you can and ask God to bless it. He gave you this family and He will help you care for them. We can only be willing, and you are. You are doing what you can. Reach out for the help you need. I wish I lived next door to you, I'd be right over! And none of us expect you to be loving this!! The good news is, your labs are normal, that says alot! Eliz.