This week I read the literary classic, Robinson Crusoe, by Daniel DeFoe. I expected this book to be "secular," but it was an AMAZING story of salvation and deliverance!
What I LOVED about the book:
- speaks of remission of sins
- Crusoe is a changed man who shows his repentance
- Crusoe tries to be content in all things
- Crusoe lives off the land and makes his own wares
- easy to read, the only words I had to look up were ship parts
- some really wonderful insights into God's salvation! Crusoe values his deliverance from sins more than his deliverance from the island!
What are you waiting for? Go to the library and check out this book!