This week I read the literary classic, Robinson Crusoe, by Daniel DeFoe. I expected this book to be "secular," but it was an AMAZING story of salvation and deliverance!
What I LOVED about the book:
- speaks of remission of sins
- Crusoe is a changed man who shows his repentance
- Crusoe tries to be content in all things
- Crusoe lives off the land and makes his own wares
- easy to read, the only words I had to look up were ship parts
- some really wonderful insights into God's salvation! Crusoe values his deliverance from sins more than his deliverance from the island!
What are you waiting for? Go to the library and check out this book!
Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.