Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Joshua Turns 2!

Joshua's birthday is today! He is now 2 years old! We celebrated with my parents this past week.
Above: Joshua with Grandma Karen.
Below: Joshua opens his gift bag!

Below: Joshie snuggles with Grandpa Bill.

I love my little guy, he is a precious boy! He does not talk much, but he understands our words and responds.
One day last week I said "Joshie, do you want to snuggle?" And, he made his grunting gesture for "no." Then, I asked him, "Joshie, do you want to be tickled?" To which he answered by running to me!

Toddlers can be vexing, but I love this little guy!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Aww! What a cutie.

Ruby said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!
He is a very handsome young man, Bethany.

Yuck to the spiders!
We have a lot of ghekkos here and like your food chain they take care of most of our spiders. As far as I know, none of the ones we get in the house are too dangerous but one of my girls was bitten by a Red Back in the yard and got quite sick.