Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Projects

I finally got around to one of my many projects. I made a "door" for Nelson's new room.
Here's the before picture.
The after picture.

It was not a hard project, just time consuming. This new curtain is on a make-shift curtain rod, and it opens and shuts. And, since the fabric is much lighter Nelson's room gets more air.

Money spent for our new door - ZERO dollars.

3 comments:

Fine Linen said...

Looks GREAT!
Blessings, Fine Linen

Mama Hen said...

Wow, that looks so good. It looks very "put together"

I love your big chair and sofa. My hubby wants a big chair like that. Right now we have a very old (at least 20 years) recliner that is literally falling apart. The side is of it is coming off! But no new furniture until our adoption is done and paid for !

Ruby said...

Nice job Bethany. And the price is right!!!