Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. Our family is no longer "quiver full," I no longer wear a headcovering, and I do not wear skirts/dresses exclusively. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Paid for a Haircut

Believe it or not... I actually paid to have my hair cut today. Better?

7 comments:

April said...

Looks really good!

Transformed from glory to glory said...

Long hair is a beautiful "covering." I am growing my hair long, by my husbands kind request :-)

Ruby said...

Your hair is lovely Bethany!

Tan said...

very nice, can we see the front too?
Tania

Bethany W. said...

Thank you ladies, for the nice compliments.

I will try to get a pic of the front Sunday. I may even curl the ends and leave it down! I almost NEVER wear my hair down.

Bethany

Dawn said...

That looks beautiful- so shiny and healthy.

Amber said...

I read your posts on you giving yourself a haircut. I had to laugh. I cut my own hair. It's always an adventure, and I'm never sure how short it's going to end up by the time I get everything even and straight! It's just easier for me to cut my own. First of all, it's free. Second of all, I don't have to worry about keeping an appointment.