Be sure to read this article! Here are the key points, they had them in bold print (this size!, I cut and pasted it). This is speaking of the US swine flu epidemic, and its relation to Guillain-Barre Syndrome (an autoimmune disorder), in 1976:
- More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
- 500 cases of GBS were detected.
- The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
- The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
- The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.
Vaccination is always a sensitive topic. So, to help combat lunatics who say the vaccines cause autism or that the program is a front for Obama's secret socialist re-education camps (I've already said too much...), the Center for Disease Control has set aside $4.8 million for a multimedia campaign to educate the public about vaccination. The campaign will use Twitter and podcasts, in addition to print, radio and television ads, to remind the public to get both the H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccines.Who says I don't give you both sides of the issue? Hee, hee, hee