- I moved the baby changing table into our bedroom this week
- I am winterizing the house... a bit early
- I rearranged my kids' rooms
- I am mouse-proofing again... don't ask, just don't ask...
- I have made double batches of lots of food this past week, so my deep freeze has been partially re-stocked with: 1 dozen plain muffins, 10 blueberry muffins, 1 dozen cream cheese apple muffins, 1 loaf of apple bread, 1 pkg of beef and onion precooked for chili, and a dozen pieces of french toast (I LOVE my vacuum sealer!)
Paul told me yesterday that he knows that I don't have any energy, so I must have a lot of "drive." I'd say that's about right! I am determined to do my best to keep the mice at bay... I am determined to keep the house as warm as I can... I am determined to have my room all set up for our new addition (that I keep thinking will come early...probably just a maternal, unsubstantiated fear)... I am determined to have food ready for the
You get the idea - I'm nesting! Note: this does not mean I feel "good." It just means that I am determined! Praise God for drive when energy and health are lacking!