Welcome

Welcome! This is where it all began. I no longer post on this website and some of the content reflects former convictions and understandings. Some of these posts are hard core on issues that I am softer on these days. I deleted many posts that I feared would lead people into legalism, so if you find a missing hyperlink that may be why. These days I write at Covered By His Hand.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Live Upon God

This afternoon Paul and I finished listening to a fantastic sermon by John Piper.

To Live Upon God that is Invisible

Each time I listen to a Piper sermon, I feel a little more life seeping through my spiritual veins! This particular sermon was preached at a pastor's conference, so you can get a feel for his heart for what/how a pastor ought to preach and love his people.

The focus of this particular sermon is the suffering in the life of John Bunyan. It is an amazing sermon, and I encourage you to download it and listen to is as you are able!

1 comment:

Mary at Civilla's Cyber Cafe said...

That was great, Bethany. Thanks for sharing that.